Thursday, April 9, 2015

Road Trip

On Monday I took a little road trip with my friend Debbie. It wasn't very far but it was fun. We went to Hermitage Pennsylvania

I guess our main objective was craft shopping but we were planning on checking out some other shops too.

We were a bit early so we went to a place called Kraynaks.  I've heard about this place for years but have never gone. At Christmas time they are very famous for their amazing Christmas displays. I didn't realize they also did Easter displays so I had the good fortune to see those.

This one was absolutely beautiful

This one had a Wizard of Oz theme.

There were several others with various themes.

They were all simply amazing and I can't imagine how much work goes in to these.  Now I need to take another trip back to see the Christmas display.

13 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

That's pretty good. I like places like that. They have more places like that here in Iowa than where I lived in Michigan. One of the things I like about living here.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! Does this place charge an entry fee? How do they make their money? I would pay to go and see this!! Not nearly as spooky as a wax museum.

Unknown said...

What did Gibbs think about the displays? You brought him along--right?

Duni said...

Those are really amazing! Glad you got to see them! I like the frogs :)

Out on the prairie said...

This looks like a place north of me. I enjoy going in the spring and all the other seasons, sure to find a gift if I need one.

Helen said...

I like looking at places like that. I'm looking forward to see the Christmas one.

MadSnapper said...

looks like a fantastic place to wander.. i like the fish, the frog and the tin man displays best.. glad you had a day away... i am wondering if there is anything that happened while you were gone that Gibbs will need to report tomorrow

Marg said...

Wow, that is a great place. Bet that was fun to see all those displays. You all have a great day.

Sandee said...

I would have loved to see that. I love those kinds of things. What a fun road trip.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

That sounds like a fun place to visit! Those displays are something!

Christine said...

How amazing! Definitely worth another trip!
Hope you got lots of craft shopping done too!

Sharkbytes said...

Wow. I'd better not tell Om about the Cmas ones or he'll be begging for a road trip.

Deb said...

Wow, those are quite the displays! Hope you had a fun road trip.

Related Posts with Thumbnails