Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Documented Life Project

Wow, I've really gotten myself behind with this thing. I should be showing you the March 28th challenge page and I'm only on the March 21st page.

Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to catch myself up with this and some other things.

March Theme
Making Your Mark (Doodles & Mark Making)
March 21
Art Challenge:  As a Focal Point
Journal Prompt:  Coming into Focus


The flowers are my focal point and for the journaling I chose several quotes relating to "focus" It seems rather funny that I had such a hard time focusing on getting this done. 

17 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

The flowers stand out well on the page. They're the first things I noticed.

Duni said...

It turned out beautiful, like all your art work!

Christine said...

Your focus worked out! I really like this latest page!

MadSnapper said...

maybe you are like me and when someone tells you to do something you don't want to do it.. they said FOCUS you said i don't want to. that is my theory...

crafty cat corner said...

I love meaningful quotations and have a book full of them, they have often set me on the right path when I've felt down. I love this
Briony
x

Marg said...

WE like this page a lot. It is important to focus on what is happening or what is going to happen. Like the way you did this. Have a great week end.

Tanya. said...

This is a lovely page...so calming to the eye.

Sandee said...

You're a busy lady and blogging can take up a lot of time. Just do what you want and call it a day. I always enjoy your crafts.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Gibbs. :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love the quotes you chose! And the flowers!

Grace said...

The floral parts - flowers,leaves, vines are the most outstanding part - really catches the eye and holds it.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Lovely design and scroll work. Also like the white lettering!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great, Ann. Love the flowers... AND I love the quote which says "Believe and ACHIEVE".... Neat way to focus...

Happy Easter.
Hugs,
Betsy

marie said...

"Focus, believe, achieve"...I like that!

Unknown said...

Poor Wade.

Unknown said...

I love your doodles :)

Deb said...

Great page Ann, you've focused on the prompt perfectly :O)

Sharkbytes said...

My life is noted for its lack of focus. Good thoughts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails