Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Gibbs Report


Yesterday my good friend Grace asked if I was going to the groomers soon. I would love to go and look all handsome again but my mom just keeps forgetting to make that call. Maybe you can all help me out and "hound" her a bit so she'll finally make the appointment.

Mom went out shopping yesterday. She went to a store called Pet Smart. I'm a smart pet so the store must be all about me. She brought home two things. One was a really fun toy that's kind of like a rope ring with a really cute froggy head on it. The other thing is kind of embarrassing. She bought me a belly band and she expects me to wear it in the house when I'm not in my play yard or my night time room. She says that it's to cut down on my addiction to pee mail. I LOVE pee mail. I do pee mail anywhere I can. I have even done pee mail on the couch. I don't know what the problem is.  I showed her though. She took me outside and forgot to take my belly band off and I did pee mail right in it. She had to wash it so I got to go the rest of the day without it. Now she says she's going to try and make some so I have extras. Oh the shame of it all.

Well I'm off to see what I can get in to. Have a wooftastic day.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is a first for me. I have never heard of such a thing. I cannot imagine how it would work! Gibbs, you look very handsome with the wind blowing your fur!

MadSnapper said...

you look good to me and we need to see this torture band on you so we know what to fuss about. and i thought you went to the groomer because you have a blue bow in your hair. BOL BOL

Out on the prairie said...

Hard to train when working all the time, that is why I have pet door.

Duni said...

Gibbs, you look super adorable in the picture! I've not heard of the belly band before, but how exciting you got a new toy :)

Sandee said...

Mommy forgets about grooming. I remember that. Yes I do.

Well, I don't blame mom for the belt. You can't just pee anywhere you want. I'm just saying.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

With the wind blowing your furs back, I can see how even more handsome you will be with a little trim. (I looked up belly band and I see it's kinda like a diaper...bur really the whole family has to work on your pee mail delivery system.)

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Ann, don't discount a urinary track infection! Get the first sample of the morning and take to the vets to check. Also with a belly band use a thin panty liner in it. The thing with belly bands and them being wet is that they can and probably will cause a bacterial issue on the skin due to moisture. You don't want that to occur. Also putting Gibbs in an ex-pen with a piddle pad or paper is another option - don't let him have freedom thought the house. Other folks have used a the leash idea which may or may not suit you - meaning you have the dog on a leash and he is attached to you every second - you see him doing something you can stop it immediately. But my first step would be to rule out a UTI issue. Also when he goes out to do his business give him a tiny treat and say good boy with a lots of fuss made over him doing the right thing. Derby is age 6 and I still do this!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Never heard of a Belly Band, but you will need to learn not to 'pee' all over the house... OR else, Mom will put you in that cage ALL of the time... You wouldn't like that, would you, Gibbs???????? BUT--You are driving your Mom CRAZY I'm sure. Get with the program, Gibbs....

Hugs,
Betsy

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Oh my, Gibbs! Your Mom must be pulling her hair out with you insisting on having such an "active lifestyle'!...:)JP

Lin said...

Ugh. The peeing thing is not cool, Gibbs. I hope you and Ann figure that out soon. We went through that with Grace when she had UTI's and it is not fun. Lots to clean up ALL the time.

Have you had a vet check that out?

Marie said...

I need to google that contraption! lol you better get house trained so your mom won't be stressed anymore! you're too cute to cause stress. :)

Donna said...

Yep, doggie door here as well...but I'm loving the Flowing Look!
Handsome!
hughugs

Reeni said...

I didn't know they made such a thing! Hope it's helping so you don't drive your Mom crazy Gibbs! You're too cute for that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails