Sunday, April 30, 2017

Payment received

I can't decide if the last couple of days I have been busy or lazy. Working takes up a big chunk of the day and then there is the usual daily routines. Sometimes it doesn't leave much time left to fit in other things. It was a good thing that Gibbs was kind enough to fill in for me when I didn't feel like blogging. I'll have to work on teaching him how to leave comments too.

Just so you know that his efforts were appreciated I wanted to let you know that I bought him an extra box of biscuits, a new toy and he has a clean canvas for his nose art in the living room.


He was gracious enough to thank me by dragging grass from the fresh cut lawn through the living room and all over the couch. Such a thoughtful gentleman.

17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

His new toy is suitably brilliant and pretty. Boys do so love to roll and run in the grass. Arf!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute photo. He does not look guilty of dragging grass thru the house! lol lol

MadSnapper said...

Heh HeH Heh on the grass clippings, right now instead of grass we get black sand, it is all over the kitchen, comes in on his coat and paws and dead leaves to... so glad he got his payment and the new canvas is sparkling... we get those to, but on the glass door not windows, we have nothing for Jake to climb on to get to the windows

crafty cat corner said...

Made me smile as always.
Briony
x

Pam said...

He is adorable!!! I understand, I remember what I was like to work all day then come home and try to get things done. Not easy.

Grace said...

Love that Gibbs is getting so much camera time...

Sandee said...

Yet it's fine with you. I know it is. He's a handsome one for sure.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches for Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Hootin Anni said...

Grass? Just don't catch 'im inhaling it!!

Marg said...

Oh Gibbs, we think you are just so cute even if you do drag grass into the house. You have a good day today and tomorrow too.

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Oh yes, grass clippings. Not only would Raider bring in grass clippings after I mowed but his paws also became tinted green. Gibbs is a cutie!

Sandee said...

I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

DrillerAA09 said...

Gibbs looks smart enough to author his own comments. Have a blessed weekk.

Kathe W. said...

Gibbs is awesome- especially with grass clippings!

messymimi said...

A lovely, thoughtful guy, especially using a glass canvas. At one house i clean, we call such art "Bear prints" because the dog is named Bear.

Marie said...

love nose art. :) my pups brings pine straw and sometimes clay inside. I vacuum every other day and as needed, but so worth it. :)

I've had a couple of bad days with pain so I've been behind. I just followed you on Pinterest. :)

hugs,
Marie

Lin said...

He looks sad...

Ida said...

What a little stinker but he does look happy with that new toy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails