Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day and my progress for the day

First I want to wish all the wonderful people who stop by my blog a Happy Valentine's day.

This is just a little card I made from a picture of a dollar store stuffed animal. He's sitting on my desk watching me right now and thrilled that his picture is being published.....lol

I worked on doing another layout with some old pictures this morning. When I opened up the pictures I knew that the perfect kit to use with them would be Gingerscraps Beach glass kit. I'm pretty happy with the way this one turned out.



And finally just a few edits that I did some time ago and thought I would share with you.












2 comments:

Lois B said...

Hmm maybe you could do a tutorial on how you did that sketch. I love it.

Miawa said...

These are great, I love the large of the gull (is that a gull?)

Related Posts with Thumbnails