Saturday, February 21, 2009

I took the challenge

Another one of my cafe mom groups, Scrapkit design 101, posted a challenge. I didn't have to come up with a very big kit for this one. The requirements were to follow a given color palette, design 5 papers, 5 elements and 3 frames. I'll admit that this is not the best work I've ever done. The color scheme isn't really my style but that's the one that was given.
So anyway here it is. I just called this one Springtime.


If you would like the freebie you can get it by clicking HERE

6 comments:

Miawa said...

It looks nice, but you are right it doesn't look like "you" (LOL).

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 23 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Feb. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails