Friday, July 1, 2022

Another dentist appointment.

Holy smokes, it's July already. Can you believe we are already starting the second half of the year?

 Yesterday was a long day. I left the house at 5:20 and didn't get home until just after 5:00 pm. I worked till 3:00 then had another dentist appointment at 4:15. It takes a half hour to get there and I didn't want to go home in between work and my appointment. I stopped at the bank and took my good old sweet time getting there. 



This was another appointment to check my progress. Plus he checked to see where any sore spots were and made the necessary adjustments to the denture.


It's feeling a little better every day so I guess I can't complain. I've been eating nothing but mushy food for the past week and yesterday I had macaroni and cheese for lunch. It tasted so incredibly good it wasn't even funny.


So this time when he was done he told me just to call them next week to let them know how I was doing. I suppose if I'm having any trouble at that time they'll schedule another appointment but if not I'm good for now until everything heals up completely. 


I didn't feel much like reading blogs last night when I got home so if I didn't catch you yesterday morning I'll catch up with you some time today. 

12 comments:

betty said...

All cute little memes! That was a long day you had yesterday. I can see why you didn't feel like reading blogs. I would have been napping on the couch myself. Sounds like a great report from the dentist!

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

I'm so glad it is going this well! Your last pic is so very clever!!!

Hootin Anni said...

Sounds like you are making progress!! Lovin' all the funny clip art you added. Mac/cheese...yum!!!!

MadSnapper said...

that is a really long day. hope you are done with adjustements and can go back to eating not mushy foods soon. i love the MOLAR bear ad the GUMMY bear and they are all funny but those made me giggle out loud.....YAY your blog is back to normal today

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you continue to heal and feel better. I know you must be exhausted. Hope you get some time off this weekend! Hugs!

Pam said...

Glad that you are feeling better. I know, I totally dislike going to the dentist. Not painful on my part, it usually just cleaning but....I just dislike it.

DeniseinVA said...

Holy smokes is right, where did half the year go? You had a long day, and I’m glad we don’t have to go to those early dentists :) I’m glad you are feeling better day by day. Your funnies made me wince and smile at the same time, because I know what you’re going through. Speedy healing!

Sandee said...

I'm glad things are going well. You'll feel much better when you're all healed up.

Have a fabulous day off tomorrow. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I tried posting last night, but it doesn't look like it made it. Anyway, good luck with healing fast! ❤️

happyone said...

That was a long day! Glad your mouth is feeling a bit better each day.
It is very hard to believe that the year is half over already!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That certainly was a long day. Glad your appointment went well. Enjoyed the jokes you posted. Take care and continue healing.

Ida said...

Glad to hear things seem to be going well for you with your dental work. - All the cartoons were great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails