Sunday, November 20, 2022

Another mother daughter fun day

Amanda had to work until 9:00 yesterday morning but after that we had a fun day planned. We started off by going to breakfast at a locally owned diner. Breakfast was deliciousFrom there we went to a craft show. I purchased a couple more ornaments from that guy I bought from at the last craft show. I also bought my son-in-law another Christmas present. I found a fishing lure made out of cutlery. I had my eye on a little Christmas tree but talked myself out of buying it. Amanda could tell I really wanted it so she offered to buy it for me as an early Christmas present


12 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you have her as a daughter and friend! ❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

The tree is adorable, and just the right size. I also like the galvanized pitcher it's in.

Rose said...

What a nice daughter you have! I love that little tree...and love its container.

Lori said...

Oh how I miss having a nice local diner to go to for breakfast. I really miss that. The tree is adorable!! Glad you had a great day.

MadSnapper said...

LOVE the container the tree is in, its perfect so now show us where you put it. is it in the Ann Cave! that omelet looks devine, yum and glad you had a great time going out in the snow. a great gift from Amanda,

Jeanette said...

What a nice day with your daughter! Starting with breakfast out is a must! Nive of her to buy you the tree! It's very pretty!

happyone said...

Sounds like a wonderful day spent with your daughter.

DeniseinVA said...

What a wonderful start to the day, and thoughtful of Amanda. It is a real pretty tree.

Pam said...

That is a cute tree.

Hootin Anni said...

Great gift for you!!

Donna said...

Oh!! What a beautiful tree!!
hughugs
Donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your breakfast looks delicious and I love the tree. It is so pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails