Sunday, November 13, 2022

Sometimes I surprise myself

I woke up yesterday and spent the first three hours doing nothing but reading blogs, drinking coffee and playing games on the computer. I didn't hold out much hope for accomplishing anything for the day. Around 9:30 I finally decided I needed to get dressed and get moving. I put the laundry in and then decided that I was going to go upstairs and move the living room around. Amanda and I had been talking about where I would put the Christmas tree this year so I thought I would get a jump on that and get everything moved.

Here's 3 different views of my living room



After I finished doing that I cleaned up the kitchen and then went downstairs to clean up the Ann cave. When I was done I decided it was time to call it a day and chill out and relax

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You sure got a lot done! You have a lovely living room, and such a cool mantle. Is that a real working fireplace, or gas?

CheerfulMonk said...

It sounds like a great day. 😊

MadSnapper said...

When I was much younger I used to move my furniture at least every two or three months no I would never go more than 6 months I was always shifting things around then I married Bob when I was 40 and he hated it when I moved the furniture when the first time I moved it I had to put it back like it was so it's been many years since I shifted things around. And now I couldn't move a sofa if my life depended on it haha I bet you're tired today but it does look nice.

Anni said...

Great work! So...where are you gonna put your tree?

Rose said...

Woukd you please send some of that energy my way?

Lori said...

Don't you love it when a burst of energy hits and you get so much accomplished? It doesn't happen to me as often as it used to. Your living room looks great!

Pam said...

You lost me and I was worn out when you said, that you decided to get up and get busy! lol.... Hoping that I only have a few pieces, light pieces to move around so that I can put up the tree. Great job.

betty said...

You have a lovely living room! Wherever the tree goes, I know it will be a great choice of yours :) I like lazy days; glad you took one for a bit yesterday!

betty

Carol said...

Beautiful living room.

happyone said...

I love moving things and furniture around and do it quite often!
So did my mother and grandmother.
Your living room looks neat and tidy. You got lots done on that burst of energy! :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You accomplished a lot. So where are you putting the tree?

Jeanette said...

It looks nice! I have to do some rearranging this week to get my tree up and decorated by Thanksgiving!

DeniseinVA said...

You had a nice productive day, and I like your living room a lot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails