Sunday, November 27, 2022

My day off

My day off was spent in quiet contemplation. I thoroughly debated whether to be ambitious or to be totally lazy. In the end, I couldn't decide, so I did neither.

Actually I did do something, it just wasn't very much. My laundry was taken care of and I decorated the tree in the basement.
Since the Ann cave is kind of my version of a cabin in the woods, this tree is decorated to match that theme. It has snowflakes, icicles, pinecones, felt bears, woodland creatures, and of course buffalo plaid. It also has a red bead garland and grapevine angel on the top.

15 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I love that you have your own cave. It's good for mental health and happiness. ❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

The tree is perfectly themed, and trimmed so well! Beautiful!

Mersad said...

The tree looks gorgeous. I have yet to decorate mine. It's high time!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Hootin Anni said...

Pretty tree. And I like where the shadow of the angel is...perfect angle with the lighting.

Lori said...

I LOVE it. Enjoy.

Rose said...

I love that vb tree and woukd l koi ve to see it in person.

DeniseinVA said...

Your tree is very pretty Ann. I love how you have decorated it.

Lin said...

It looks GREAT! I'm doing a wee bit here and there as I still have visitors in the house. Plus...I'm just exhausted from hosting for a couple of weeks. Decorating the new house will be a challenge as I just got used to putting certain things in certain places. Ugh.

Glad you had a nice holiday!

Pam said...

Nice!

Connie said...

I really like your cabin/woodland tree. Very pretty:)

happyone said...

Your tree is beautiful. I like the theme.

MadSnapper said...

Good job! I did finally get my Nook done today I didn't put out nearly what I usually do but I got the Nook done and the Santa painting out so we both did a good job today

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The tree looks so beautiful.

Jeanette said...

It's cute!

The Happy Whisk said...

That's really a fun tree. Love the snowflakes. Such a fun time of year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails