Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Tuesday.

As if you didn't know that. But, it hurt my brain too much when I tried to think of a witty title for today's post. My brain is feeling challenged enough lately, I didn't want it to overload...lol. If you haven't noticed on my side bar, I'm now on Twitter. I also signed up at Entrecards. As for Twitter, I must be a total twit because I just don't get the point of it. I can't even think of anything worth saying to update it. I think I'm a little slow in figuring out Entrecards too. Maybe the saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" applies to me. I was trying to figure out how to buy ads and I finally just gave up. Oh well I know how to do the dropping thing when I visit a site so I'll just stick with what I know.

You may remember me talking about a book I bought a while back. It was How to cheat in Photoshop elements. Well they have a tutorial in there for taking a picture of a flashlight and making it look like it's lit. I decided to try it out with a picture of a car. I found this picture on morgue files and really liked it. I don't know what it is, but there's something about old broken down things that I just find fascinating.


I played with this edit forever. It's still not perfect but it didn't look too bad.

Well that's it for today. Hope every one's week is going well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails