Wednesday, February 24, 2016

It only takes a few seconds

A few seconds of Gibbs standing still is all it takes to get a picture but do you think he'll cooperate? I lucked out last Saturday. I had him out in the back and I don't know if he was looking at me or something else but he was still long enough for me to get this picture



I know it's not close enough to see him in all his cuteness. How about if we crop it in a bit closer.


That's better but the blue tie out cable doesn't look so good. Unfortunately it's a necessity since Mr Gibbs loves to run. On the few occasions when he has escaped he heads right for the road and luckily it hasn't been times when someone was flying down the street. Since this is just a picture I think it would be safe to remove that cable.

How about some black and white.


OK Gibbs, thanks for your participation, You can go play now.

And finally the card for the day

13 comments:

Duni said...

What a lively little dog Gibbs is! Cute pics!
I'm still trying to get a picture of Leo :)

Out on the prairie said...

Nice, I thought of him while doing a shoot at a dog groomers. She picks up, babysits and brings them home to you for $42.

MadSnapper said...

he he he my patience went poof years ago.. Gibbs is adorable in color or black and white and leashed or unleashed.. he must have not realized you had the camera aimed at him. that is the only way i get a good pic of Jake

Unknown said...

FREE GIBBS! FREE GIBBS!! FREE GIBBS!!! (Just don't let him out of your sight--okay?)

Marg said...

Oh Mr. Gibbs, you are just so cute. Glad we got to see a picture of you.

Sandee said...

Awww you are cute and I linked you to Wordless Wednesday too.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

Jeanette said...

Very cute! Gibbs is looking good!

Marie said...

look at that face, so cute! how did you remove the cable? I haven't learned any photo shop, etc..
I can totally relate to this card. :) love the blue flowers!
enjoy your day!

Grace said...

Always like pics of Gibbs - and I do like the card - the design and the saying. Patience is NOT one of my virtues (if I have any at all - patience and virtues).

Hootin Anni said...

Patience? I'm like two buzzards sitting high in the tree, and one says to the other "Patience my a$$, I'm gonna kill something". Well, that just about sums up my philosophy on patience. [kidding]

Cute Gibbs! Oh so cute. And, STAY OUTTA DA STREET!!!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

While I agree and chuckled at Jerry's comment, with a boy like that with all that energy, I would keep him tethered!! Perhaps when he grows up, he will "slow down"...:)JP

Ida said...

Gibbs is a lot like our Cricket, she rarely stands still for photos.
He does look cute here. I'm glad you keep him safe with the cable.

Deb said...

There he is! Hi Gibbs, I've been missing your adorable face :o) Now you listen to your Mom and stay off that road, that's not a safe place for puppies to play! Deb xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails