Monday, February 8, 2016

The result of procrastination


In January we were back at our monthly craft project. After taking December off I had a bit of hard time getting back in to it. It took me till half way through the month to even decide on what I wanted to make. I finally chose a very simple project and only worked on it for two days.

These are fabric tissue holders for the purse size packs of tissues. I managed to make 12 of them total

I had planned on making quite a few more of these but procrastination seemed to be the theme for the month. It's apparently carrying over in to February too because I have yet to decide on what my craft project for this month will be.

13 comments:

Grace said...

Those are pretty and practical. I would definitely buy one.

Duni said...

Those are so cute! And they are a popular seller at craft fairs :)

Christine said...

They're lovely in those bright cheery fabrics!

Out on the prairie said...

We are crafting wash cloth kits Saturday for a mission project.

MadSnapper said...

they are really cute and that is a lot to get done while procrastinating... waiting to see what the next craft will be.

Sandee said...

I think I know what's causing this too. The weather. It's gloomy and you're not in the mood for gloomy.

Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Marie said...

those are really cute! I can relate to procrastination..lol

Hootin Anni said...

This dear one is such a perfect idea!!

Reeni said...

Those are CUTE! You definitely made up for the procrastinating!

BeadedTail said...

Those are very cute! I'd buy one too! Especially if it had kitties on it! :)

Unknown said...

Personal napkins?

Deb said...

Procrastination is a vastly undervalued asset, it's amazing what you can get accomplished in very little time after you've procrastinated the month away :OD Great tissue holders, can't wait to see what you create this month! Deb xo

Donna said...

Love the colors! I make tissue holders in big batches a couple of times a year, and then give them away. Such fun to make and give!

Related Posts with Thumbnails