Sunday, May 28, 2017

Change of plan

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I got out early and did my weekly shopping then came home and did some cleaning. After that I headed outside to do some yard work. When I was done with that I walked the yard with my camera and took all kinds of pictures. Some good some not so good. Unfortunately my SD card is holding them hostage. For some reason my computer wasn't detecting any pictures on the card.

Well there went my plan for today's post. Instead I went to snappygoat.com and grabbed a few pictures to do a little edit. Since tomorrow is Memorial Day here in the U.S. I used that as my theme. I probably could have done better but it's not bad for 10 minutes worth of playing.


It's not about the season or the picnics it's about remembering those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for their country. Remember our fallen heroes

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very good! Oh gosh, I hope you can find out what's going on with your SD card and computer!

Anonymous said...

Your post is a good reminder of what Memorial Day is about. My maternal grandfather was killed in action in WWII.

Hootin Anni said...

Indeed...what a wonderful edit.
Oh, Ann....LOVE the Japanese Iris in your post below this also...I can view the beauty as I type THIS comment.

Marg said...

That is a great piece of work. We like that picture a lot. Super for Memorial day. Have a great day Ann.

Sandee said...

I remember. It's no picnic here either. A day of remembrance and our flay will be proudly flying.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

MadSnapper said...

this is really beautiful.. you are a gifted artist, drawing and making edits like this.. I have given that site to several people since you posted about it. then totally forgot about it when I needed photos for today. how do you put your photos in computer, USB cord? oh no on the hostage photos. I would be crazy til I got them off

Pam said...

Could be your card. We use, and use them but they will get to a point that they will not work for you. Sorry about the shots. You sound like you had a really busy day yesterday. I on the other hand.....did not have a busy day! haha....probably not getting much done today either! Sitting on the deck in the glider, 71 cool degrees after rains last night, birds singing and I am chilling! Have a great day.

Connie said...

Perfect!!!

Duni said...

That is beautiful! I hope your country will be as free as it always has been...

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Amen! I love the photo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails