Saturday, August 5, 2017

Can you guess

This shouldn't be too hard but then that's easy for me to say since I know what these are. I have 3 pictures and they all look pretty much the same. Can you guess what they are?




All three of these were taken through the windshield of my vehicle. I recently went through the car wash and it also waxed it so the water is beading up on the windshield. I pointed the camera towards the sky so that is clouds you see in the background. I thought they looked pretty cool

Yesterday was pretty rainy and they are calling for a little bit of rain this morning but clearing off and then just cloudy. Hopefully the worst of it was yesterday. I doubt that I"ll be around to visit today and possibly not tomorrow either. Monday I'll be back around for sure.

Ginny had asked if the crafts that I had been showing recently were going to the craft show with me. The answer would be no. Everything I've made so far this year was to give away. I haven't been able to get back in to making anything for the craft show. All I'm taking with me is what I had left over from all the other shows I've done. Hopefully I can get rid of most of it.

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Thanks for answering!! I guessed it was through a car windshield!! I love the blue shades, and it looks real pretty.

MadSnapper said...

you can always have a clearance sale, like they do on flea market flip, as the day passes say make an offer and take what ever they offer. that is what I did the two times I had a yard sale. by lunch time I was almost giving it away. good luck with the sales and hope the weather cooperates.... see you Monday

Marg said...

That was such a good idea to take a picture of the water drops on your windshield. We like that a lot. Have a good day.

Sandee said...

Have a great weekend at the show and I hope you get rid of everything.

Love the shots. Clever.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs when you get home. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

I absolutely love these photos...

Debby@Just Breathe said...


Love these photos of water.....

Pam said...

Yep...we had a couple of good storms come through yesterday....rained really hard. But...we needed it! Another week of the dry hot weather and no rain the grass would have started to burn up. Cool pics...don't you just love doing the silly shots!?

Out on the prairie said...

Looks like some needed rain, getting a bit here

Related Posts with Thumbnails