Thursday, August 3, 2017

Celery sisters and others

Since the first celery I tried to go was doing ok I decided to start another one. I believe the second one has already caught up to the first. The first one seems to have stopped growing.

this is an aloe plant that one of the girls I worked with gave me. She was thinning out a plant she had and asked if I wanted some. I warned her I might possibly kill it. It's grown quite a bit since she gave it to me.


I've got several different shades of hygrangea all on the same bush.

Today is the last work day of the week for me. I'm off Friday to get ready for the craft show and then Saturday and Sunday we'll be in Andover Ohio at the show.

6 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You are doing GOOD with the celery! The aloe is really pretty. And your hydrangeas are real knockouts. So are the crafts you have been showing us... the same ones you will take to the show?

MadSnapper said...

the celery makes a cute plant and is decorative. the only thing you need to know about aloe is it hates water.. we use our aloe for everything from burns to itchy stuff.. glad you took the day off to get ready

BeadedTail said...

Your brown thumb is turning a little green!

Sandee said...

You're doing well with your plants. I'm happy for you.

I hope your show is a huge success this year. At least you'll be off work for a few days. That's always a good thing.

Have a fabulous last work day of the week. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

Enjoy the show -sell everything!

Rick (Ratty) said...

It looks like you're pretty good at growing things.

Related Posts with Thumbnails