Monday, August 7, 2017

Recovering

It was a wonderful weekend. The weather was great, I sold a lot of stuff and I had fun. Now I'm exhausted. Saturday was about a 14 hour day for me from the time I left the house until I got back home. Yesterday was about 12 hours. Today it's time to unpack the car and get stuff put away.
I didn't have much energy to work on a post for today but I do have a cell phone picture that I took Saturday morning. I was on my way to the craft show and pulled over to to take this.


I have pictures on my big camera but I need time to get them on my computer.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gorgeous! I hope you can go to bed early and get good sleep for Monday at work.

Duni said...

Beautiful sky! So happy that your craft show went well!

Pam said...

Beautiful.

MadSnapper said...

I would have stopped for this Sunrise too. It is absolutely gorgeous. Hope you didn't have to unload too much stuff in that you sold almost all of it.

Marg said...

What a gorgeous sky. Great picture. Hope you get some rest today.

DebbieM said...

What a wonderful weekend we had!!! Your picture over at the spillway is beautiful. Just so glad the rain stayed away and that we both did well at the show. Now the planning begins for next years show!!

It was a nice time at the show both days and we had some laughs and fun!!

Grace said...

Grand photo - certainly a good reason to pull over and stop and enjoy!

Sandee said...

I'm glad you had a great weekend. You made lots of money too and that really rocks.

Love the morning shot. Morning is my favorite time of day.

Have a restful day and perhaps a nap is in order. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

Beautiful shot during that golden hour, the first hour of light

Betsy Banks Adams said...

So proud of you. Congrats..... Your set-up and all of the wonderful items for sale were really eye-catching... It's no wonder this was one of your best craft shows.... CONGRATS...

Get some REST.
Hugs,
Betsy

Donna said...

What a gorgeous shot! Summer is fast coming to an end...So glad you're doing great at your craft shows!
Hughugs

Lin said...

You must be exhausted! Those shows are a ton of work!

Beautiful photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails