Thursday, July 6, 2023

Handmade happy mail.

Ever since I started making cards to send to Presley I've gotten into the joy of sending happy mail. Not only do I make cards for her now I make them for other people as well. Since we had a holiday I made cards to send to each of my kids and their spouse this is the one that I made for them. I used the same scrapbook paper on each but one had the plain red cardstock and the other had the blue. Aside from the pieces I cut with my Cricut, I also used some stickers that I've had in my stash for a while.


Here's the inside.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are really cool and unique 4th Of July cards!! You are in the business of sending joy!

CheerfulMonk said...

Sending joy, good for you! This poor old world needs a lot more of that.😊👍❤️

MadSnapper said...

and then you send us joy of seeing the joy you mailed. I am now wondering what is the cost of a stamp these days, I have not used snail mail for years, i still have a few forever stamps but have no clue what i paid for them about 2 years ago. I am off to google the price, love these cards

Donna said...

A pretty card! I like the added stickers!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

Those make a person cheerful just to look at them.

Lori said...

I think these two cards are my favorites that you've done. It's good that your spreading joy and who doesn't like to get a surprise card in the mail. Have a great day!

Liz Hinds said...

Nice cards! I love that font.

Lin said...

You are so good at making cute cards! I bet Presley loves getting mail! who doesn't?

Jeanette said...

What fun!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those came out really cute. I'm glad you're enjoying sending out cards. I mail a lot of cards but I don't make them. May, June and July are the busiest months for me with birthday's.

happyone said...

These are so NICE. I'm sure they love getting your cards!!! :)

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice cards here.

All the best Jan

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely idea Ann. People will be so happy to get them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails