Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Just stuff

I'm wondering if it might be time for a blog break. I'm really digging bottom of the barrel to come up with anything. Chances are there will be no break though so try and hang in there until I get back on track.

For today I found both of these wreaths in Walmart that I liked but am too cheap to pay for. I took the pictures as a reference to try and copy them



Found this on facebook and it pretty much describes how I feel at work most day.




Something else I read on facebook

7 rules for life

1 Make peace with your past
   so it won't disturb your future 
2 What other people think of you
   is none of your business.
3 The only person in charge 
   of your happiness is you.
4 Don't compare your life to
   others. Comparison is the thief of joy.
5 Time heals almost everything.
   Give it time.
6 STOP thinking so much.
   It's alright not to know all the answers
7 SMILE
   You don't own all the problems in the world.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The rules are so true! I know you will make these wreaths even better than the Wal-Mart ones!

Duni said...

Those statements are a great reminder! Fabric wreaths are fun to make :)

Connie said...

Ann, this is a great post! No bottom scrapping at all. I loved everything. Give yourself a pat on the back. Those rules are wonderful. I'm going to print them out to remember.
Have a sweet day.
Connie

MadSnapper said...

where ever did you find that photo of me with so little desire to do things.. and I love the LIST. in fact have copied it to send to 3 friends in email... keep on blogging, we need you here and I thinking you can make those wreaths for a fraction of what they cost.

Marg said...

Oh those wreaths are terrific. Bet you can make them. We sure would like it if you kept on blogging. Have a good day.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Sometimes finding new blogging material can be difficult. And then sometimes out of nowhere there's lots of stuff. We're not always that lucky, but I hope you can be. these wreaths are good stuff. Maybe these can be a start.

Out on the prairie said...

I overflow some days with ideas, but also shoot 300-600 photos a month

Anonymous said...

I love coming by to visit you each day - please just keep on what you are doing. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for July 4th. The reunion I am hosting will be toward the end of June and I was thinking that I could use July 4th decor. Thank you for the sweet list....it puts everything into perspective.

Sandee said...

Now you see why I do what I do on my blog. I don't really have to come up with anything. I'm very lazy.

Love all the rules and they are all very true.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Pam said...

Oh Ann, don't break just because you are not making or producing things. You see I have been down and not making anything to share but that is what my blog is about....sharing what I make, what I see during the day, what I like, what makes me happy....a trip to Walmart! Hang in there lady.

Hootin Anni said...

Rule #6....I don't think, period!!!

Love the patriotic wreath [memorial day] I'd make one just like that.

Hootin Anni said...

For some reason the popup comment isn't loading in your previous post for me...so I will add my thought here...I hate those drivers who use the on ramp on the freeway going 25 mph and I have to brake going at 60 MPH. Ticks me off to no end.

Related Posts with Thumbnails