Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The fog has lifted

I feel like I've been in a complete fog for the last several days. I haven't wanted to do anything but lay around and sleep. Today I finally feel like the fog has lifted and have a little bit more energy, YEAH!
To share a couple edits with you. This first one was a picture I took of one of those plastic outdoor chairs. The chair is just a plain off white sort of color. I added a blank layer over the original picture and colored in the roses. Then I just played with different blending modes till I liked the way it looked.


Just a random picture I took when we were at the last concert in the park. Mainly all I did was crop the picture, clone out a coke bottle and a persons butt, then messed around with levels and color curves.


I also did a couple layouts. I had that song "I never promised you a rose garden" stuck in my head. I'm not sure if that's the title to the song but maybe you know which one I mean. Anyway, I took the edit I did of the chair and used it as an overlay for the top of the page. I used the words from the song to put on the page of the book and dug up a picture from our wedding. Not your typical wedding layout, but then I'm not necessarily your typical scrapper.


Here's another one. I used pictures from my walk at a nature trail I visited as overlays on both papers.


Of course I made a template of the last layout for you.


But, I also added in all the things I used for both layouts.

11 comments:

Audrey said...

That's amazing! I can take pictures with my camera, but don't ask me to do anything else with them!

Chris Schutrups said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vickie said...

WOW, you're on a roll! Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Miawa said...

Beautiful Annie, I love the first pic all by itself. I hate that song and now it's stuck in my head, thanks

Missty said...

Thank you.

Ann said...

Thanks Audrey, my pictures don't always come off the camera too good, so they need the help

TY digivickie, sometimes I got it sometimes I don't...lol

Sorry Miawa

Your welcome Missty

DarlaR said...

Tammy Wynette and Rose Garden are now stuck in my head too. I actually had that record album, wow that probably just dated me.
Thanks for the great template and freebies.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

JulieBee in Iowa said...

I like how you changed your photos. I need to learn how to do that! Thank you for your templates and bonus. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Related Posts with Thumbnails