Wednesday, December 2, 2015

November craft report

Well November certainly flew by in a flash. You may recall the post where I told you I was going to make the post it note clip boards for my November craft.
I did pretty good for the month I think. I managed to make 23 of them

Pardon the bag picture but it's been a bit on the gloomy side around here. I probably could have gotten more of these done but I've had quite a few days where I just didn't feel like doing much of nothing.


Today's index card

I used an ink pad to color the background then I splattered white paint to make it look like snow. The tree was cut with my cricut machine and then I added some glittery white dimensional paint for the snow and a gold glitter for the star. The fox came from a pack of stickers. The pack was so cute that I hated to use them and then not have them any more so I scanned them then printed out the fox and cut him out before gluing him on to the page. The bottom of the card (the snow part) is two pieces of paper that I covered in a folk art alcrylic paint called extreme glitter then I edged it with a little blue. Lastly the words were printed, cut and glued to the card.


11 comments:

peggy said...

I just love it! I'm catching up with your blog while I drink my first cup this morning. Made me smile, I know lots of people it would fit!

MadSnapper said...

lovin little foxy loxy... and great idea to copy and use him again someday

Connie said...

Hi Ann, looks like you are keeping up with your projects very nicely. These are so cute. Thanks for the laugh, I can always count on you for a big smile to start my morning :)
Connie :)

Out on the prairie said...

So this is why all I want to do iis chase bargains and shop,OCD

Grace said...

You put so much effort into these cards! This one is just terrific, maybe even more than terrific.

Sandee said...

Those are so cute and I love the index card. I know a lot of folks with that disease.

Have a fabulous day Ann. Big hugs to you and my very best to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Christine said...

Yay I think that's what I have! I adore this card with the cute wee fox! Clever of you to scan it & save them!

Marg said...

Well done Ann. I like that OCD stuff. So well put. Have a great evening.

Lin said...

Look at you being so productive!

Unknown said...

It is obvious that craftiness must be fought against on a daily basis, and you are losing the battle badly. Sorry.

Deb said...

Well done on the post it note clipboards, I think 23 was a pretty good accomplishment! Love the index card and great idea to scan the wee fox so you can use him over and over, he's adorable! Deb xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails