Sunday, October 26, 2008

Debate

No, nothing political or even important for that matter. It's a debate I'm having with myself on whether or not to redo my blog. It's not that I don't like the way my blog looks. It all started this morning when I was playing around with a picture and it evolved into this.


Ever since I finished it I'm just drawn to it. I could sit here for hours just staring at it. (Can you tell that I really like the way it looks?) This could quite possibly be one of the best pictures I've ever done. I also could be wrong here, but I swear that the eye is following me....lol.

Anyway, the only thing that is keeping me from going full force ahead with the idea is that I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle of redoing everything. I'm also not sure I remember how I went about setting up my background the first time. I would hate to make a new background and then screw something up and not only would I not have a cool new looking blog but end up losing the one I have now.

What side of the debate are you on? Would you stick with what I have now? Or would you design a new background and redo the blog?

1 comment:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

hey ann, you know you can download a copy of the background you have now and save it to your PC just in case you do mess it up. You will see the option under Edit HTML to browse and save your background. And, if you did it the way "cutest blog on the block" told you, all you need to do is change the url code. does that make sense? in other words, you can go ahead and make a new background, upload to photobucket, and change the direct link in the HTML code. If it doesn't look right, all you have to do is change it back. I do it all the time so PM me if you have ???

Related Posts with Thumbnails