Thursday, October 16, 2008

Free Therapy

That is exactly what my camera, computer and photoshop elements program provide me. Although I suppose you could argue that I had to spend money to buy all these things then there is the electricity that is needed to keep the computer running and charging my batteries for my camera. I however would counter with the fact that I use electricity for many other things in my house AND I've had a computer longer than I've been involved with image therapy. Image Therapy, I like the way that sounds....lol

Taking pictures, editing and creating something new on my computer helps me to forget about all the daily stresses and problems. I can get lost for hours doing any of these three things. If I'm out walking with my camera, I start taking pictures and the rest of the world just seems to fade away. It's just me and the images I see through the lens. When I'm editing or creating a new scrapbook something or other it's quite possible that the house could burn down around me and I would be unaware. That may be carrying it a bit too far because the fire would undoubtedly shut off the power to my computer but you get the idea....lol

I highly recommend that everyone find what it is that they enjoy and indulge themselves in a little free therapy every day.

This is just a little something that I got from a couple of therapy sessions.

1 comment:

Miawa said...

I love your story, it is indeed therapy I whole heartedly agree with you and it is obvious how much you enjoy it. That comes across in your writing and your pics. Keep writing and snapping

Related Posts with Thumbnails