Thursday, October 9, 2008

My first official Blog post

Like the title says this is the first official blog post. Pretty obvious but you have to start somewhere. I've been meaning to do this for some time but have been putting it off. Well I finally figured out how to create my own background and so I was excited about actually using it. Yes, I made the background all by myself (pat on the back) So what do you think? I didn't think it was too bad for my first attempt.
Anyway, I plan on using this blog to show off my (hopefully improving) photography skills, my edits and my scrapbook pages. I'm also working on learning to make my own digiscrap kits and I'll be looking for a few good scrappers to try them out (free of course) and give me some feedback. I actually have one almost ready so check back in a day or two and I should have it posted for you to try out.
Well to start off on the right foot here, I have to share a couple of pictures with you. Let me introduce you to my family.
First my daughter Amanda
Then my son Brad

My husband Wade and three of his 4 kids
and last but not least, Duke (my Westie with an attitude) and Pringle (the poor cat who has to deal with the dog.

Be sure to come back and visit me often. Can't wait to hear from everyone. TTFN

6 comments:

Doctor T said...

I just stumbled onto your blog and laughed at the photo of the westie. I'm not a dog lover as such, its just that there is a sentimental connection with a westie or two in my wife's family (they are Scottish).

Miawa said...

Nice job it looks great and I will be visiting you. You will do fine and have fun meeting people.

I have a blog here too. Check on it sometime if you want to. I only post on M, W & F. It's a spiritual place. blog.http://eachstepitakewithgod.blogspot.com/
Miawa

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

yay! nice blog!! i'll ad you to my blog roll mine is:

www.lauras-little-corner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Cool Anne! I love the BG you made. Very cute! I will add you to my blog roll! Come visit me!

http://mycrazylifeasamomandawife.blogspot.com/

Earthsangel Creations said...

Very cute blog :) Great job.
If you want to add, mine is http://earthsangelcreations.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Congrats new blogger! I love it and the layout looks really good :) I am a follower of yours now, I never saw that before (sounds kinda stalkerish, lol) Have tons of fun, I know you will!
hugs,
Michelle aka arimayasg
my blog www.arimayasheart.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails