Saturday, December 6, 2008

My name is Ann and I'm a photoholic

There I said it. It's true, I just can't get enough of pictures. I love to take them, edit them, look at them, share them. I may even dream about them, but I can't say for certain. I've heard that the first step to recovery is admitting you have an addiction. I have a confession to make though. I am willing to proclaim my addiction but I have no intentions or desire to overcome it.

Today I'm just going to share a few recent pictures with you.

I took this first one because I just loved the way the dark shadows fell across the snow in my back yard.



This was a picture I took of a silk rose. I did the edit for a challenge over at cafe mom. I used the sanded away action from Atomic cupcake


The last one come with a warning. If you know a photoholic, NEVER say to them, "I'm surprised you aren't taking a picture of (insert word here)"...lol When my daughter was over for Thanksgiving, I was taking pictures of various things and she said "I'm surprised you aren't taking a picture of my earring". Hmmm what a great idea, so I did.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails