Monday, December 29, 2008

Worth the money

Saturday I went shopping and bought something that I just had to share with you. Now how do I do this and make it relevant to my blog? I take a picture of it of course. To make it fit in just a little more I did and edit on the picture. I could make a scrap book page out of the picture but I think that would be taking it just a little bit too far.

This time of year I have such a problem with dry skin it makes me crazy. I was browsing through the Bath and Body works website one day and found this product.


When I was at the mall, I picked some up. The price was a little high ($18) but I'm going to say that it is definitely worth the money. I was scratching myself silly, to the point that I had raw skin in some places. I used this once and barely itched at all. If you want to check it out here is the link http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3240946&cp=2484525

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails