Friday, December 12, 2008

A website worth checking out

I stumbled on a website a couple days ago that I think is worth checking out if you are interested in improving you photography skills. It's www.digital-photography-school.com/blog
On this website you will find a forum with subjects like
weekly assignments
critique my pic
How I took it
Technique
There is a tips section which covers subjects on:
tips for beginners
composition
cameras and gear
how to
portrait photography
post production
wedding photography
There are also sections that have information if you are thinking of upgrading your camera or want to make money from your photos.
I haven't gone through the entire website but I've seen enough that I thought it was worth sharing with you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails