Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hungry?

I made one of my favorites for dinner tonight, stir fry. Being the camera junkie that I am I took a picture of my plate before I sat down to eat.



I found the recipe for this in a cheap dollar store book a couple years ago. The page has since had something spilled on it and then chewed by the dog, so I've had to just sort of wing it.
If you want to try it out and don't have a recipe of your own, here is mine.

Chicken stir fry
1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 tbs. cornstarch
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vegetable oil
frozen stir fry vegetables

Heat oil in skillet on medium high heat. Add chicken and cook 2 minutes or until browned. Remove from skillet Add vegetable to skillet and cook till heated through (or until crisp-tender, whichever you prefer) Return chicken to pan. Combine cornstarch, water, chicken broth and soy sauce. Pour over vegetables and cook 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice.

I realize that this post isn't exactly related to digital photography, editing or scrapbooking but I did throw in a picture. For a change I actually took a picture that really didn't need any adjusting. The only thing I did to this one is crop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yummy that sounds soo good! How can I increase the recipe to make enough for three people?thank you:)

kristianne25@yahoo.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails