Monday, December 29, 2008

just sharing

Just sharing a 2 page layout I did from the pictures I took at work the day we had our employee gift exchange and pig out. Strange name but that's what everyone has called it for as long as I've been there which is over 10 years. Every year we draw names and on the day we pick to exchange gifts everyone brings in a dish to share. We set it up in the back room and everyone either grabs something on break, lunch or just in passing. The owners always chip in pop and meat and cheese for sandwiches. Normally it's a day when some of us do more goofing off than working. Of course that wouldn't be me....lol (ok so I may be the biggest offender)



I used my own kit "This the season" and a template from http://www.bannerwoman.com/

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

Very cute. This kit is great. I like how you flipped the template. It looks completely different than the page I did with this template. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Have a safe and happy New Year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails