Monday, December 15, 2008

Not what I had planned

I've been trying to get into the habit of doing my blogging on the weekends. I come up with ideas and then break them down into several different posts throughout the weekend. Well this past weekend I just didn't seem to have the strength or ambition to do much of anything. So today I'm just going to post all of the edits that I had meant to do over the weekend.
These first two were pictures I took of the back yard and after some editing I added quotes to them. I'm a bit of a quote junkie



The next two are two versions of the same picture. I took a picture of a little snowman candle lamp I have for a cafe mom group. They had a game where someone posted a picture of something then said what the next person had to post a picture of. (again with the quotes...lol)





and finally the last ones. I caught a squirrel running through my back yard one day so I had to run and get the camera. By the time I got it, I thought he was gone. I was searching around the tree where I thought I saw him run up. I was about to give up when I spotted him in my neighbors yard. I just wish that I had a better zoom on my camera so that I could have got up a little closer to him.



















No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails