This is one from the reception and it's straight off the camera. I had to use the flash so I have that horrible shadow. The red eye does not go well with her dress either.
I don't know exactly what order I did everything in but to give you an idea of how I fixed it I'll list some of the things I did. The first thing was to get rid of the red eye. That one was simple enough. I wanted to get rid of the shadow behind them so I used the clone tool to get rid of that. There was way too much red in the picture so I adjusted the reds in the hue/saturation until I thought it looked good. I wanted to reduce the noise but not loose the focus on the eyes. I duplicated the layer, reduced the noise on the top copy then erased the eyes and teeth. Then on the bottom layer I used the unsharp mask. I think this is a bit of an improvement over the original.