Friday, January 27, 2017

It's how he rolls

When I've got nothing to use for a blog post I attempt to get help from my little furry friend. He isn't much on being helpful in a blogging kind of way. He's more than happy to lend a paw at cleaning up snacks or taking me for a walk but picture taking just isn't his thing.

I can occasionally catch him off guard but more often than not when he sees the camera he lays down and rolls on his back. Not an attractive pose.


We cut this one off since this is a G rated blog.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

He looks like he is doing some deep thinking. Just look at those big brown eyes! I would love to see him rolled on his back! ARF, Gibbs!

Hootin Anni said...

Censorship!!
Dang, but he's cute.

MadSnapper said...

ha ha on the modesty thing.. the thing is I think he looks adorable on his back. in other words I love the way Gibbs rolls..

Sandee said...

I always enjoy a shot of Gibbs. I don't care if he's blurry or not. He's a handsome man dog.

Have a woof woof day Gibbs. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

Connie said...

They are just like children . . . you see a cute natural pose and run for your camera and they change completely.

Marie said...

hahaha! this is adorable pic of Gibbs relaxing. :) Rocket is the same way when he rolls over on his back. lol

Grace said...

Such a face!

Jille said...

I think all of his poses are attractive!

BeadedTail said...

What a cute little boy!

Out on the prairie said...

He doesn't even have to try and be cute, it happens so well.

Ida said...

Sometimes they can be so uncooperative. - He still looks pretty cute.

Reeni said...

I can't get any cute pictures of Moon either! He always stops what he's doing when he sees the camera or phone pointed at him. This is a good one though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails