Thursday, January 12, 2017

Knifty

This was supposed to publish at 12:30 a.m. and somehow the time got changed on it. Since I'm posting it so late I think I'll just skip tomorrow. Unless of course I get ambitions between now and bed time and come up with something else.


It's been a long time since I've used my Knifty Knitter loom so I pulled it out and gave myself a little refresher course.



I made several scarves with it when I first bought it. I thought this would be a good thing to do at night when I'm sitting in front of the tv. 

We'll see how far I get before I get bored with it.

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Anne Marie has a few looms, and loves them! Especially the rubber band ones. This one looks so nice! Is it still being sold, where did you get it?

Christine said...

You've got lots of colourful wool there to use! Go for it & I hope you end up with more than half a scarf!

MadSnapper said...

I remember those scarfs, didn't you make the round kind you can drop over your neck to keep it from freezing?

Out on the prairie said...

A nice scarf can be useful,I hinted at a friend who crochet. I got one she sewed, but it is warm and rather trendy. LOL

Hootin Anni said...

I bought a daisy loom years ago, and never used it!!

Marie said...

I learned something new today. :) if I had seen this without yarn I would've had no idea what it was. lol
all of our snow is gone. how is yours?

Sandee said...

Looks very complicated to me. I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to figure out how to use this gadget. Oh well, I've never been crafty like you.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Connie said...

I have never used one of those, but they have always perk my interest. Our granddaughters got them for Christmas and they are anxious to teach me. So, next time we get together I think that I will take them to town and let them pick out what I should buy and then let them give me a lesson. It sounds like a fun bonding time :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails