Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday part 2 (playing with light)

Some time ago I had seen pictures that someone had taken in the dark using lights. By moving either your camera or the light source you can get some really cool effects. Last night I decided to give it a try. I turned off all of the lights except for some Christmas type lights. I set my camera on the "night" setting and then moved the camera around in different directions while taking the picture. Another way to do it would also be to put your camera on a tripod, use the timer and then you have your hands free to move the light source.


This isn't something that I would hang on my wall but it was fun. Next I think I'll try doing it with the camera on the tripod and see what I come up with that way. Go ahead, give it a try.
Related Posts with Thumbnails