Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I just found out it National De-Lurking Week

I was reading through the posts in my blog list today and came across this one at http://lauras-little-corner.blogspot.com/2009/01/national-delurking-week.html I absolutely love this. The next paragraph is copied word for word from Laura's blog.

If you are out there and happen to come across my blog for one reason or another, please leave a comment!! This is National De-Lurking Week! I get hundreds of visits but I have no clue who you are! I only have 1 or 2 faithful commentors. Now is your chance to show yourself! Let me know you like my blog and you are watching! You don't even have to leave your name. Just tell me you are looking! Thanks

Now I must admit that I have absolutely no idea how many people, if any, ever look at my blog but I really liked this. Like Laura said "You don't even have to leave your name. Just tell me you are looking!"

So come on everyone, lurk awhile and then before you move on leave me some love or a simple hello.

4 comments:

Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

haha this is great! thanks for the link and I hope you get lots of people to respond!

Tabitha said...

De-Lurking here, lol. Great post. I feel like I don't ever have any readers either unless I happen to post a freebie and watch the download count. No one leaves comments. It's sad.

Miawa said...

How cute, I wonder too how many actually look.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to thank you for sharing your time and talent!!Godbless..Kristianne25

Related Posts with Thumbnails