Saturday, January 24, 2009

What to blog about?

I haven't been very motivated today so I don't have much to offer. I'm working on things but seem to be having a problem with finishing anything (except for maybe the bag of combos snacks that is laying on my desk....lol) When I do get my act together, some of the things that I will be offering you are:
1) a new kit
2) a paper pack3) a set of pattern overlays
4) this last one I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do yet. I've been making a few things with the new program I told you about a couple of posts ago and I don't know how I'm going to offer them just yet.

The only thing I can really share with you today is a link to a tutorial that I found a while back and just today got around to trying out. The link is http://www.webdesign.org/web/photoshop/drawing-techniques/hearts-on-a-sun-rays-background-wallpaper-exclusive-tutorial.16853.html


and here is what I came up with. I thought it looked pretty cool. I added a little bit more than the tutorial had. I added a pattern layer and changed the blending mode on the heart layer.

1 comment:

Tanyia said...

Ann I love that pic! You should totally make it sized for a desktop pic, Id love one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails