Friday, January 30, 2009

tickled pink

Yep, that's right, I'm just tickled pink that I have a freebie to give you today! This is a set of 9 patterned PINK papers. Your scrapbook layouts will look pretty in pink with this set. I have to admit to you though there is one in the set that I'm not real pleased with. I'm not sure what I was thinking with that one but it's got a sort of blurred edge on it. I'm sure you'll know it when you see it....lol This is supposed to be another cold, snowy weekend so I'm hoping I can find something else to give away before Monday rolls around.

So here it is, go ahead and grab it by clicking HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 31 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Miawa said...

Beautiful as always. I really love the bottom row middle one - gorgeous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails