Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Think Green

Since I'm part Irish I had to put a post up wishing everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day


My way of celebrating was to leave work early....lol This is 2 days in a row now. I left 2 hours early yesterday and an hour early today. The paycheck will suck but I've really enjoyed the extra time away from there. Normally if I finish my work early I hang around and find something else to do, either extra cleaning or something but I've been needing time away. And to make it even better I have a 4 day weekend coming. I took a couple vacation days since this coming weekend is my birthday so maybe I'll have time to whip something up and give you all a gift for my birthday....lol
Have a good one everyone, may the luck of the Irish be with you all.

2 comments:

Tabitha said...

Hey, I think I saw somewhere that today is your birthday! Happy Birthday!!

Miawa said...

It's late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE

Related Posts with Thumbnails