Saturday, March 7, 2009

Challenges

I thought I would share a few things today from some of the challenges on cafe mom that I have participated in.

This is the most recent one. The Lets edit some pictures group had a "Springtime friends scrap challenge" Everyone had to do a LO using the "Springtime Friends" kit by Midnight Scrapping If you want the freebie hop on over to her blog and pick it up. Just to warn you though I did find a few bugs in the kit.....lol (ok so that's a stupid joke, I can't help it)
Here's the preview for the kit I used. Like I mentioned this is a freebie and you can get it at http://midnightscrapping.blogspot.com

The next two pictures were for challenges I did in the group "Seasoned Photographers"
I feel so honored here too because both of these pictures won. Yeah me! (let me pause while I pat myself on the back....lol)
This one was for the March avatar contest

This one was for a contest with the theme "happiness". Hmm must be there are a lot of ladies in the group who agree that you can find happiness in a Reese's peanut butter cup....lol




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails