Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I tried but I just can't do it





I tried to join the "wordless Wednesday" bandwagon but I just can't do it. I have to type, I need to be heard. (and I like the clicking sound of the keys when I type) So what do I have to say that is so important that I MUST be heard? Well.... I want to tell you about a blog that I absolutely love reading. If you are in need of a smile, chuckle, laugh or just want to read something new you HAVE to go to Life is good Believe me, you will enjoy her blog.

7 comments:

Stacie said...

I liked your choice of photo's for WW. I will have to check out that blog. I love coming across new ones.

BK said...

Me too. I was never able to keep it totally wordless. :)

eternally said...

thank you for praying for my grandma. appreciate it a lot, best wishes...

Unknown said...

checked the link out. she does have a fun blog. thanks for the link.

vickie said...

LOL, I'm the opposite ... girl of few words, so that's right up my alley. Thanks for the blog link - off to see!

Ann said...

Thanks for stopping by everyone.
Just random choices on the pics Stacie. I just finished the LO's so I thought I would use them.

BK in person I could probably do the wordless thing but once my fingers hit the key, forget about it...lol

Eternally, you are very welcome. I hope she's doing better.

PJ, she cracks me up every time

DigiVickie, I am a girl of few words except for when I type. Hope you enjoy "life is good"

Census said...

Thanks for the link and the great pages..you made me smile.
I agree, silence is not something I do well either!! Lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails