Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day of Discovery

Please bear with me if I get a little long winded here today. I've made quite a few discoveries in the past couple days.
1. People are watching whether you know it or not. Namely J a.k.a. Joyce. I discovered while at the funeral home last night that a comment left by "J" on a previous post was actually my wonderful cousin.
2. You can teach an old dog new tricks. I sat down and figured out how to do a 3 column template for a blog. What? I still only have 2 columns? Well I know that. I didn't say I did it for this blog. I started a new one. Right now there's really not much there, it's just a work in progress. I suppose if you want to know more about it you can check out my profile. I started it under an entirely new account so I'm listed as a team member (or whatever you call it)
3. Even when I think my stuff is junk, there may be someone out there who likes it and appreciates it....lol
4. I have not been a very good blogger. To my wonderful followers who are also EC members, please accept my apologies. I meant to add each of my EC followers to my favorites. Several of you slipped through the cracks in my brain and so may not have been getting drops from me. I fixed it tonight, added each of you to my favorites and those are the first drops I do each day.

Now I have a freebie for you. It's a hodge podge collection of stuff that I threw together. Three of the papers that I used for my "A" page are included in this mini kit.

If you would like the mini kit you can download it HERE
Finally per request I also have step by step directions for how I did my last layout. Since it's getting late though, I will be back with that tomorrow.

9 comments:

Donna said...

You are So talented! This is percious Ann! Happy night to you!hughugs

Donna said...

Oooops...I meant, precious!

Lois B said...

You are so very generous. Thank you for sharing the papers used in your layout. I am looking forward to your tutorial as well. I so appreciate people like yourself that are willing to help others learn the art of scrapbooking.

Thank you so much :)

Ann said...

Donna percious, precious it's all the same to me, a wonderful compliment from a wonderful fellow blogger

Jody you are very welcome. I started this hobby because it was fun and affordable. So I figure why not share what I've learned with other people.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Aug. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Angela said...

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy coming to visit your blog. I think that you are so talented. I don't know anything about digital scrapbooking, but I still love coming to see what you have created!
Hope you are having a wonderful week:)

Ann said...

Aw thanks Angel, that's so sweet. I'm so lucky to have such great readers here.

Miawa said...

This is gorgeous, I love it

Ann said...

thank you miawa

Related Posts with Thumbnails