Friday, July 7, 2017

What day is it

While Chicago's song wants to know if anybody really knows what time it is, I want to know if anybody knows what day it is.


I can look at the calendar and tell you exactly what the date is but with everyone's work schedules all screwed up this week most of the days have felt like others. Tuesday felt like Sunday, Wednesday felt like Saturday and Thursday felt like Wednesday. Hopefully next week I can get it all back in sync again.

Last weekend while lounging about I had some fun with my cell phone taking pictures through facebook. I love all the fun things you can do with pictures. If you follow me on facebook then you probably already saw these but here they are again.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. We have been mixed up with the days, too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

My favorite is the kitty with the pink ears and black nose. So very cool!

Duni said...

Fun pictures! I like the kitty cat :)

bichonpawz said...

I never have a clue as to what day it is!! I love the kitty photo...it suits you the best of the three...

Out on the prairie said...

I have gotten lost in days.Today felt like Sat a bit to me,I was ready to go get a haircut


Grace said...

I love that last one. Being retired, with nowhere to go and nothing to do, we often lose track of the day of the week,

MadSnapper said...

I like you as the pretty kitty person best. I have not seen this on FB.. I did see YOU but not the photo thingy. we had the same what day is it here, for a month we did nothing we usually do on the right day... hoping like you to get back to normal days next week

Sandee said...

I saw your edits on Facebook, but It's good to see them here too.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to that handsome Gibbs. ♥♥♥

BeadedTail said...

The pics are kinda freaky! :) Screwy weeks can certainly screw up which day it seems like it is. But at least you were a day ahead yesterday if Thursday felt like Wednesday!

Pam said...

Oh Ann, I am not so sure those snapchat looks are the best for you! haha....I have a hard time keeping up with days since I retired. Crazy....I do know that the week goes by faster now.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I've been recently doing very similar things with my pictures on Facebook.

Lin said...

I LOVE snapchat! I laugh and laugh.....although Joe does not find it as hilarious as I. I was happy to see that you liked it too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails