Saturday, August 28, 2021

Not your average gardener

I frequently admit to being very bad at gardening. I really don't even try anymore because it's just not my thing. I love seeing beautiful flower beds but I can't create that myself. With that being said the other day I was out in the backyard. I have a plant stand that hasn't had anything in it for a very long time. It just sort of sits there next to my deck looking sad and lonely. While I was out there I noticed the one pot had something growing in it and there was a plant marker in the pot as well. 
It crumbled when I touched it so I had to take a picture of it like this. I wanted to take a picture of it in the pot next to what was growing. This may be the oddest geranium I have ever seen. Just for laughs I'm sharing the last sentence as it came up when I was speaking to the phone (This may be the artist uranium I have ever seen) 
Just for clarification I do realize this is a weed. I just found it extremely funny that there was a marker in their calling it geranium

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Well, you grew SOMETHING!!

Hootin Anni said...

Lol

Kate said...

Too cute Ann! To some this a weed to others its a wildflower. ^^

Forsythia said...

Looks like Spellcheck or something changed your "oddest geranium" into "artist uranium." I puzzled over that a bit, and then the light dawned. I'm no gardener, but if someone gives me credit for my husband's plants, I usually don't set them straight. :-)

MadSnapper said...

I have two pots that are full of weeds, I water them when I water the moss roses and the ferns. no one can tell they are weeds from the street and I like weeds. let this one fill the pot. i see tiny flowers. my phone is not understaning a word I say and even when I spell it it is still wrong. I think my voice has chaned from stress and it doesn't recognize my drawl

The Feminine Energy said...

*hahahaha* I love this, Ann! I swear.... weeds will be the last plant standing in a nuclear disaster. They will all giggle together and yell "We won!!!!" ~Andrea xoxoxoxo

Rose said...

You have my sense of humor..lol

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it! Hurray for weeds. ❤️👍

Pam said...

Always amazes me how a plant will die off but a weed just keeps on going, and going and going.

Related Posts with Thumbnails