Friday, August 20, 2021

TGIF

 I have absolutely nothing to blog about today so I thought I would just pop in and say hello and wish everyone a wonderful day. Lets get this weekend off to a great start. I'm hoping the day goes quick at work today.

One other thing before I go, yesterday Ginny said that she thought the cake was probably for a bus drivers birthday. Actually the bus company was getting things started up for the opening of school at the end of the month so it was pretty much just to celebrate the start of the school year for them.

Oh, and Pam, I was singing that song when I wrote the post yesterday

7 comments:

Connie said...

Hope your work day goes quickly and pleasant and that your weekend will be better than you can even imagine.

CheerfulMonk said...

Was the song, "The wheels of the bus go round and round"? That's been going through my head since your post.

Have a great weekend. 😊

Hootin Anni said...

Enjoy the weekend!

Sandee said...

Many were very happy that the schools opened up this year. I know my great granddaughter was most happy.

Have a fabulous day off tomorrow, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good to know what your cake was for, I bet that doesn't happen often!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Have a nice weekend.

Pam said...

HAHA....Yep, I broke out in song myself when I read the title of yesterdays blog. HAHA....hoping you had a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails