I didn't wait long before I got called back and directed to a changing room. She handed me a gown and paper shorts and told me to lock everything in the locker and come to the end of the hall when I was ready
It seemed like I was in that tunnel forever but it was finally over and I was free to go. I already got the results in my patient portal but understand very little of it. As of the time I'm scheduling this I haven't heard from my doctor yet to find out what the next move is.
4 comments:
I have never seen these paper shorts. Was it a larger MRI or the tiny kind, where the top is almost right on your nose? Let me know as soon as you find out anything.
I've never had an MRI, and hope I can avoid one. I hate loud noises. -- did the noise bother you? Good luck with the results.
Those paper shorts are new to me. I hope they won’t keep you waiting too much longer.
MRIs always seem like they take forever don't they! I hope they can clarify your results.
Post a Comment