Tuesday, August 18, 2026

The guilty party.

As I'm writing this post on 8/14 I am still without a computer and still relying on my phone and iPad to do everything. Let me just say I hate that. Im a desktop girl all the way.
This is the HP all in one desktop that has caused many hours of frustration
When it worked it was great but now it just sits there and mocks me.
Ive given up trying to fix it and have been looking for something to replace it. Im overwhelmed by the options and can't commit to anything.
The worst part is not being able to use my Cricut machine. I can only connect it with a USB  cable as it's an older machine.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh gosh. I hope you can find something that is good for you. Maybe a laptop? They are so nice.

jabblog said...

I'm sorry you're still having problems when you were expecting/hoping to have them sorted out at the weekend.
There is too much choice in everything these days - it's quite ridiculous.

Jeanette said...

Computer problems suck! I keep thinking I need to replace my laptop but I get tired just thinking about it! I hope you get a resolution soon!

Duni said...

I prefer working on my desktop computer as well. I hope you get your issues sorted quickly!

Lori said...

Sorry you're still having computer problems. I never use my phone for blogging, and I can imagine how frustrating it is. I hope you get a resolution soon.

Linda G said...

I am sorry that you are still having computer problems. If we lived closer, my husband could have a look at it. He has fixed computer problems in the past for friends.

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh No Ann I hear and feel your frustration I too am a desk top girl
for my blog and emails. Just to hard to prepare a blog from my iPad . I can type emails from it (short ones) but longer ones I need both hands doing the key strokes.
I hope you can find exactly what works best for you.
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

Bugger. I know how this feels. We have a guy that puts together our systems, but Amazon has some great desktop computers too.

Hubby has one from Amazon and it's great. Might want to look there.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Love and hugs to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Lin said...

Ugh. I'm with you, Ann. I love my desk computer. I don't like laptops, ipads, tablets, or my phone for what I do. Give me a BIG screen and actual clickety clack keyboards. I hope you get it sorted soon as I'm sure you are beyond frustrated.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I hope you are able to find a remedy for the issues Ann. ✨️

photowannabe said...

Both my laptop and Dave's desktop are just about to die. The things are so expensive to replace that we are trying to just limp along. I hate doing blogs and emails on my phone. Takes me forever.
Hope you can get the problem solved soon.
Sue

CheerfulMonk said...

Good luck!

HappyK said...

So frustrating. I dread when my computer needs replacing.

The Happy Whisk said...

I'm sorry that you can't use your art machine. Very frustrating. Do you have a budget for the new one? And have you tried a full factory reset on your old desktop? It helped a friend of mine when she factory reset her laptop because she needed her art machine to work. I've also full factory reset before on devices. Not sure if you have. Tossing it out there.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm so sorry you are having this issue. ((HUGS))

DeniseinVA said...

Oh no, bad enough but to stop you from using your cricut machine is doubly frustrating. So sorry Ann! I hope you get it all fixed soon, one way or another.

Related Posts with Thumbnails