Monday, August 31, 2026

Bad momma

Gibbs here:
I just want you all to know that I have the worst mom ever. She never remembers my birthday. Blog friend Donna remembered it though. She sent me a really nice card in the mail. If I were to tell the whole truth, my mom can't even remember my exact age. She "thinks" I was born in 2013 but without looking at papers she really doesn't know.
She tried to take a picture of me for this post but I wouldn't look at her

She was relentless in her attempts so I finally gave in but I let her know I was not happy.
She's just lucky that I don't hold a Grudge. By the time this publishes I may be done being mad at her. Especially if she supplies me with extra treats.

20 comments:

Duni said...

Happy Birthday, Gibbs! I hope you got those extra treats.

CheerfulMonk said...

Happy Birthday, Gibbs!

jabblog said...

Aww, Gibbs, don't be too hard on your momma. You'd starve without her. Happy birthday, anyway. 🎂ðŸĶī

Linda G said...

Happy birthday to Gibbs.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Gibbs!! Such a cute post.

My Mind's Eye said...

Gibbs but Mom remembers to feed you and give your water...
and OMDs look at that handsome face
Happy belated Bday when ever it was
Hugs cecilia

Sandee said...

I love your mom, but this isn't a good thing. Not one bit.

♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Gibbs,♪♫
♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

Have a woof woof day and week, Gibbs. My best to your mom. ♥

photowannabe said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Gibbs... I hope you enjoy your special treats today.
Sue

Ginny Hartzler said...

Poor boy! You definitely need guilt treats!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

P.S. Happy Birthday Gibbsie!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I'm sorry to hear that Gibbs. I know your mama loves you. She has a lot going on in her life right now so try to forgive her.
Happy Birthday Gibbs!

HappyK said...

Happy Birthday Gibbs. Love the expression on his face. :)

Connie said...

Happy birthday Gibbs, I remember when you got him ♥️

Shug said...

Poor Gibbs. He may be a little upset but I know he sure loves his mama. Happy Birthday Gibbs.🎊

Lin said...

It's not you...we don't know when Owen's birthday is, so no celebration. But...he lives an awesome life every. single. day. So, he isn't suffering if we miss his birthday. (Happy Birthday, Gibbs!)

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Happy Birthday, Gibbs.

Ida said...

Happy Birthday Gibbs. That face you are making in the second photo is priceless!

Debbie said...

happy birthday gibbs!! i think your mom is wonderful!!

DeniseinVA said...

Happy Birthday Gibbs and oh my, such an expression.

Jeanette said...

Ha ha! Cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails