Friday, August 28, 2026

A get well card

 Recently Pam from Life through my eyes posted about her grandsons accident. She gave an address for anyone that wanted to send him a get well card. I came up with the perfect plan


Duct tape on the front of a plain card with the words "They say duct tape fixes everything.

And the inside:


I took the pictures at night so the lighting wasn't very good but you get the idea. 

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It's adorable!!

Duni said...

Fantastic! That surely will bring a smile to his face!

Linda G said...

Creative

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah Ann such a great card...adore the duct tape and the cute message inside. You are so creative friend. Hugs!

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann that was most clever and I'm sure thoroughly enjoyed
Hugs cecilia

photowannabe said...

Love, love, love this card. I know you put a smile on that grandson's face.
Sue

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Fantastic, Ann! I love it!

CheerfulMonk said...

That is so clever!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails