Friday, August 7, 2026

Fire or not

 I left work the one day just as a text came in. I noticed it was from Amanda so I thought I would just wait till I got home to read it.

I get home read the text

A: That white house by the funeral home burnt down today. I just heard about it

Me: What funeral home

A: Um..the one by your house. Mattera. I couldn't remember the name for a second

Me: It's still there

A Oh I haven't been down there to see

Me:

Where did you hear that

A: Hid dad told him But I'm glad they didn't lose their house too

Me: What's his dad been smoking?...LOL

3 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL BOL fake news for sure.
Your last question made me giggle
Hugs to you and Gibbs
Cecilia

Pam said...

smoking, either the good stuff or the really bad....who knows

jabblog said...

How funny! That's how rumours spread.

Related Posts with Thumbnails