Saturday, August 29, 2026

Grocery list

 How do you write a grocery list? I used to write them on paper but always seemed to forget them when I went to the store. I started doing them on my phone which has it's own set of problems.

Once I accidentally deleted the entire list half way through my shopping. Luckily I remembered what else was on the list.

On a recent trip to Walmart, I stopped at the pharmacy first to pick up a prescription. While I was waiting I pulled out my phone to look at my list. There wasn't much on it but one item had me very confused.


Just what the heck are Baby sprinkles supposed to be. I told the girl in the pharmacy that I hated auto-correct and we laughed over the list item and wondered just what it could be. I walked through the entire store trying to figure it out with no luck.

After I got home I was doing some cleaning and noticed the bottle of low dose aspirin on the counter and it hit me. "Baby Aspirin". I got my phone out and added it to the list for my next shopping trip. It again auto-corrected to Baby sprinkles. Apparently I left one of the "i's" out of aspirin so it corrected to sprinkles. I don't get it though because asprin is way closer to aspirin than it is to sprinkles.

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is just wild! But at least it is not a mystery anymore. We take one baby aspiring a day, do you? I always have a list pad and write everything down, I keep it by the couch so I can write something when I think of it. I have always loved writing to-do kinds of lists.

Related Posts with Thumbnails